Thursday, May 26, 2005

good intentions...

Well. He had the best of intentions. Creating a lovely set of wings to adorn my blog header. The problem is whatever happened in the application of these best of intentions had completely screwed up the links to my archives and postings. It's been like Groundhog Day on my blog. I wake up every morning and it's the same page, the same posts, the same unsolvable problems. Blogger support finally replied....that took a week, but they were of little help. Nothing we haven't tried. Totally screwed up.

But.

Me thinks me fixed it. This is a run at reclaiming my newly found and sorely missed passion. And just in time. Our anniversary is next week and I really didn't want to call it quits over a blog...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

welcome back... I've been going through ret withdrawl...

10:44 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You rock, Ret! You're the woman!
And Kristy, I hear ya girlfriend; I've been going through withdrawl too...much better now, thank you.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home