Wednesday, May 18, 2005

tmi...

In less than an hour I get to have my yearly boob squasher. I think this is my 4th. Or 5th. Veronica has recently had her first experience. She didn't think it was that bad. Well. I usually go to a clinic in Springfield and have opted to try the local clinic this time round. We'll see how it goes. I've experienced everything from nurses too short to reach my necessary parts to having "them" clamped so tight and hard I swear they were going to stay like that for weeks. My personal favorite is the phrase "And hold." Like I'm going ANYWHERE without this puppy.

Anyway. Maybe by next year with any luck in the weight loss dept. I can freak them out when they compare films. Hopefully next time round it won't hurt so stinkin' much with less to squeeze between the two sheets of ice.

Catch you later. Wish my gravity stricken wobbly bits good luck...

3 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

this is hilarious! i haven't had to deal with these things yet, but am assured that i have lots to look forward to :)

1:40 AM  
Blogger ret said...

Count on it. I suppose one could condition oneself by sandwiching them between a variety of heavy flat objects such as catalogs, can goods, and the like. Perhaps slamming them in a door or rolling over them with a car on a monthly basis might do the trick! Lol. Victoria's Secret should develop a self-clamping cup or something...or at least a post-procedure version in the shape of a triangular pancake...

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - that's hilarious. But, I don't think less is the answer. Trust me - us small chicks don't exactly have fun in those either.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home