Thursday, May 12, 2005

smilemakers...

:) Our aging, record breaking feline cries a lot at night. [moans...] I've been thinking maybe she just gets lonely and misses sleeping on one of our beds or something, unable to make the jump these days, so I've been lifting her up and giving her some attention when I go to bed at night. Last night, I wasn't sure in the dark and all, but I could sense someone petting her and it wasn't me. I thought Kevin was asleep, but nope. He was indeed lovin' on this aging, knappy, gets-under-his-skin-can't-wait-for-her-to-croak, cat of ours, and I smiled when I caught him...

:) I just found my mousse on my sink where I didn't leave it. I will miss Shawna living with us...

:) I came downstairs and Kevin was home for lunch. When he didn't answer my hello, I saw him outside patrolling the pool, which still has not been officially opened for the season. Something about "seeing" him, makes me feel safe and whole. Must retain those moments to draw from when I want to throttle him...

:) Breaking my bib rules...

1 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

first John, then the cat - what's next!

Curt makes me feel that way too, just watching him from afar. I hate to think what my life would be without him. So thankful it didn't get there.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home