Thursday, June 16, 2005

ahhh....

I was quite tempted to go back to sleep after Shawna left this morning-sorely missing an uninterrupted night's sleep, but I resisted and opted instead to take Tig outside while I watered my plants. It was a gorgeous morning out there so I placed a chair under the only tree we have big enough to place a chair under, and grabbed a cup of coffee and the copy of Randy Alcorn's "Heaven" that Pam lent me earlier this week. I'm excited about reading the book and coupled with the near-perfect morning the first few chapters flew by. Not a bad way to begin a Thursday.

Tig slept through the night without event except for slipping between the headboard & mattress, leaving her head and front paws sticking up whimpering for help. Every twist and turn I made woke Kev, who was trying his best to accommodate our presence in bed with him. I opted to move to the sofa and let him enjoy what was left of the night.

She's a bit more active today, not active enough to herald a 10th life, but active enough to have to keep watching her. Probably means I won't get much done today either. [Kev, I have been in the guest room sorting through things so I'll keep trying to work around her :)]

Have a great day. Get out there and do something productive. Looks like I'm on nursery duty again today...

1 Comments:

Blogger ret said...

You wailed in a good way girlfriend...have I missed that!! Not sure when we'll be back Sat...but that sounds like a great plan! Tig is pretty out of it tonight...we'll see..

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home