Monday, June 20, 2005

randoms...

~Tig is better. Not all better, but better. She however will not live long into this 10th life she has been granted if she doesn't quickly gain control of her mental faculties and remember where her cat box is located. I am all about tolerance but even I have my limits. And peeing on the dining room carpet is one of them. I'm not ready to put her to sleep as was Kevin's ultimatum when he left this morning...especially after I have cared for her enough to get this far...but. Can't have that happen again.

~Surprised Kev with Paul McCartney tickets for Father's Day. The concert isn't until October but it will nice to look forward to. I have always said I wanted Kevin to get a chance to see him live, being the HUGE fan that he is, and although it was a bit pricey, we're going. He didn't hoop & holler but he did look pleased.

~My cousin Jeff [a long time friend of Kev's from before we even met] is here from Palmdale, CA. with his family. Kevin has been patiently waiting his turn to spend some time with him, knowing both in-laws live in Qcy. and they usually visit once a year or so. Jeff is one funny guy. Always has been. Jeff and Kevin together are a riot & they were finally together last night. We laughed well past the 1:00 hour this morning and it was really nice to see them.

~Erin turns 21 tomorrow in Africa on a safari [there's a birthday that will never be topped!] & John turns 22 on Friday. Jess & Jon are married on Saturday, and Brian is ordained :) on Sunday night. Might send them an ecard eks621@hotmail.com; johnnybegood48@hotmail.com; jessicafarlow@hotmail.com; lowery_brian@hotmail.com.

~Kev's arms are slowly feeling better. After all was said and done, it was a God thing that he wasn't hurt more seriously. Seriously. It was quite a fall. Thankful he's okay.

Have a fantabulous Monday. I don't dread them these days. Well. I didn't really dread them before either. Regardless, it's gorgeous here in Qtown and I think I'll go for my walk. Love to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home