Tuesday, June 07, 2005

we be jammin'...

Well I got some good news today. I can use the Diorusso on Tuesday evenings for hosting a worship session for Ret & friends. No charge and no fuss. Just the way I was hoping. I'm not sure where if anywhere this will lead but I know it has been a long dry stretch of road without some tunes with my favorite people. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Gonna drag my Korg out there, poor girl hasn't been touched, and I'm gonna pull out some tunes and we just gonna sing ourselves silly. Hope the good Lord is ready to have His ears full 'cause we gonna raise the roof.

Word of mouth invitations, so anyone wants to come....come! 8-10, June 14th.

Be there or be square...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be square, but I cant be there! Camp week. But I will be there next tues.. for sure ! cant wait ! this is what we need for sure love ya and miss you loads!
tina g

5:28 PM  
Blogger sara said...

AHHH!! That's so awesome!! So excited about this opportunity for you...wish I could be there, but don't think another 13 hour trip in one day will fit into my schedule...even if i did have a driving buddy! So wish I could be there though. Please record it and send it my way! :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Hey Tina G: It was really good to see you Sunday...and that gorgeous daughter of yours...I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun at camp too so we'll just catch you next time round!

Sara: Doesn't this sound like a great time! Can not wait. And no, a 13 hour trip isn't smart :) Hopefully we can have one while you're home sometime!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lowery said...

I'm afraid I can't make it.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Lowery said...

But man I wish I could.

8:42 AM  
Blogger ret said...

not sayin' you're square but...hey, Neal says you're one of THE funniest people he knows. And that you and John together are funnier still. I knew this, but I'm not as cool as Neal so that makes it the coolest don't ya think? One of these Tuesdays I'll get you here. You just wait and see..

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home