Saturday, June 04, 2005

words escape...

You have no idea how my Kevin ticks. He can be so animated at times and words simply escape me as I try to describe him with any justice at all. He just played his beloved bass for 10 minutes [w/headphones bless him] and had to stop because he was getting hot. Then he starts describing his 10 minutes of amazing licks and the intricacies of creating said licks, while at the same time making his mouth do all sorts of funny movements as he tried to mimic these Seinfeld-like sound bites he apparently had going on under those headphones. Then as quickly as he headed into that, he was off and running into multiple options for the removal of rain from our pool cover, complete with charade worthy body actions involving multiple wet-vac attachments, which he is presently employing just outside my blogging window.

As much as I'd just as soon kill him some days, he makes me smile like no one alive. He's a jewel.

3 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

I hate to tell you .......but....you have got it bad for him!

12:07 PM  
Blogger ret said...

why yes, I suppose I do... :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I so identify with you last line.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home