Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What fun. Becca, Erin and Shawna all crammed on the sofa sifting through piles of bridal magazines. Laughing. Teasing. Remembering. Dreaming. Not so much different than when they were in Jr. Hi. except for the fact they are all such gorgeous young women and life has taken them through some twists and turns before this night. Dinner was great. And we all felt more than a bit guilty eating those treats I mentioned earlier. But this. This is what the night was all about. This is a beautiful moment in time and one that won't often be repeated. Thankful they have this chance.

And John and Kevin are upstairs watching a game. Cardinals maybe. Every once in a while I hear them yell. Good bonding for the two of them. Kevin would say they have bonded enough already. Lol.

And me. I just stepped in here to blog my moment. Feels pretty good this side of the river. Feels pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home