Tuesday, August 23, 2005

unplugged....

Sometimes Kevin adores John. Sometimes Kevin wants him to disappear. Last night Kevin adored John. They played ping-pong. They watched American Chopper. They bonded. Of this I made mention: that perhaps my beloved indeed has some type of split personality thing going on, one minute annoyed, one minute enamored. His answer: Well, John's like a toy. Sometimes you feel like playing with it, and sometimes you just want to take out the batteries.

And he went to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa that's hillarious, I give Kevin 20,000 cool-points!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

That's a riot...

2:22 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I often felt like that as a child. He's a special one that John! Now that he's grown, I think he's a blast. Except on his PMS-y days...then I want to take his batteries out!! :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home