Thursday, August 04, 2005

motb...day 275

Not good that it's been this long since there was a wedding update. Really not good. But such is life.

In six hours I will be rising to shower and get ready for another trip to St. Louis. This time Shawna and I will be accompanied by all of her attendants but one. [Sara will be with us in spirit but unable to make the trip. Besides, she's sure to be having an amazing time at the retreat she's on for the next couple days.]

Anyway, we're taking Erin, Becca, Jennie and Emma Lee along to see her try on the dresses she has at the top of her list as well as others she's still hoping to locate. Veronica's going too, so this will be quite the trip. We have three appointments throughout the day tomorrow and plan to stop at Bahama Breeze for dinner before we head home. As much as I have enjoyed watching Shawna model one gorgeous gown after the other, I'm hoping we come home tomorrow with a decision made. So does Kevin. Each of these outings costs him $$ and although he tries to be patient, I know what he's thinking :)

I realized last week when we made these plans to go, how unique and special this day would be. With all these girls off and running their separate directions, they just simply don't have time to spend with each other like they once did. I'm really looking forward to this day. This day which has technically already begun and since I'm driving there and back tomorrow, as well as an additional 6 hours on Friday...I had better call it a late night and sneak into bed.

Have a great Thursday. Blog something for me so I have something to read when I get home tomorrow night. I'll make a quick link run and see what you're up to. [Gil, I didn't have time to read your post today, but I'm looking forward to reading it tomorrow. It looks like it will be worth it. And if you're headed to town this weekend, I'm totally gonna miss you. Pam and Yvonne are gone too. Stink.]

Nite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

You guys will have a BLAST! Hope Sha makes a decision... I'm sure all of the gowns look gorogeous on her!!! Have a safe trip...

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home