Friday, December 16, 2005

sold...

There's a sold sign in the front yard. She isn't old enough to drink and she co-owns a house. There were glimpses of her as a little girl in her eyes last week. Always are when she doesn't feel well or is unsure of herself. I see "her" every once in a while and my heart smiles. Can I love her more? It's hard to breathe sometimes when I think about it. I know this: she is the reason I am. Everything before "me" was just to get "her" on the planet. I adore her. How thankful I am that sold sign is only five minutes away...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mollet Family said...

We all grow up and I see now what my Mom always meant when she couldn't believe that I was old enough to get married, buy a house and even have kids of my own...I can't believe how fast kids grow up, but it's amazing to see them as their own person with a little bit of yourself in them.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home