Monday, January 23, 2006

sex in the city...

First of all I'll admit the content of this retired series is sometimes, okay most times, a bit "off-color" as my mom would have described it. However, Kevin and I like the show. I bought him the six season set for Christmas this year. We just finished season four, evidence that we've been spending a significant amount of our evenings since then watching one saucy episode after another.

Last night, after helping John and Shawna paint all evening, I returned home close to midnight to find Kevin watching a movie upstairs. I walked in the room and said, "feel like a little sex?" He was game. As I grabbed a blanket to snuggle up in my favorite chair I asked him why he turned the TV off. And then it hit me.

I laughed for 15 minutes. He grabbed the next DVD.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

absolutely hilarious.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Can't stop laughing..... Poor Kevin!!! That story will keep a smile on my face all day long!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger ret said...

I laugh every time I think about it. Poor guy.

3:48 PM  
Blogger sara said...

As I was reading, (being the blonde that I am) I thought surely she is not writing about this on her blog...lots of people read this. Then, realizing the joke behind it all, I laughed out loud hysterically. You are one funny lady! love ya:)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home