Wednesday, May 31, 2006

insomnia sucks.

started "simply christian" tonight. like it so far, b.

gil & b both nailed the pick for shawn mcdonald. john loved it.

i like my new office colors. taupe, aqua/mint and red with splashes of chrome.

i need to start walking again.

our anniversary is friday.

i still miss my cat.

my diffuser smells amazing in my office.

my grandma's siblings were named alphabetically a-g.

my dad had 10 brothers and sisters. i have an only child.

my great aunt and uncle lived & died in a rented shack in kentucky.

i have a cousin doing time for shooting a guy in the procreation dept.

when i was little i used to wipe my boogers on the wall by my bed. alot.

my sister and i used to ride hippity-hop balls to school and back.

i used to have a pony. in town. he died on my 21st birthday.

our family used to ride bikes every night. in matching jackets.

my parents used to pay $1 for my weekly piano lessons.

my cousin, sister and i once choreographed "cherokee people" and thought we were cool.

my basement is full of unnecessary objects.

i don't like shrimp.

does ovaltine have caffeine?

my alarm goes off in five hours.

does pepcid ac cancel out tylenol pm?

insomnia sucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lowery said...

Well I am quite pleased you like the book thus far.

3:44 PM  
Blogger deby said...

Nichalas used to do the booger on the wall - sand paper was about the only thing to get those babies off! I bet your mom was so proud.

btw - you have stopped doing that.........haven't you?????

3:57 PM  
Blogger ret said...

I bought John and Nathan a copy of the book as well with the unfailing belief that your recommendation rules. They said thank you.

And um, proud isn't what I remember my momma being at the time. She was li.vid. As I recall, they were also on my comforter which was fun to clean...and yes. I no longer sleep within reach of a wall :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Insomnia? In a word-Estroven.
That post made me laugh out loud. You're such a dork and I love ya.

8:41 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Estroven. Shmestroven. Whatever :) And that's punk ass dork thank you...

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home