Friday, November 02, 2007

3 easy payments...

Try not to trip on the fact that I got sucked into an infomercial and ordered Turbo Jam this afternoon. Trip instead on this: The lady manning the phone placed my order & took my specifics but was required to finish her spiel before my final processing. I politely kept declining the but waits and special offers but short of hanging up without my lose ten pounds and ten inches in ten days guarantee I couldn't get the gal to stop. So I listened to her finish her script but it was all I could do not to giggle when this lady read with zero passion or inflection, phrases about my promised lean, sexy abs and shaking my booty. She said sexy and booty. Well actually, she read sexy and booty to me. Over the phone. That's funny stuff. Not half as funny as the picture of me actually shaking my booty or entertaining the notion I could actually ever have lean sexy abs, but funny none the less...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mollet Family said...

Well...have you gotten the videos yet? I've been waiting to hear what someone thinks of the exercising...

7:15 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Got them. Had to talk Kevin into hooking up a DVD player in our bedroom. He had silly concerns about me cracking the ceiling in the room below....I told him to tell them his fat lip was from a fall :)

He hooked it up Monday night. Gonna try it Thursday morning when I'm off. Need to get all psyched up! Shawna and a friend of hers were doing it several times a week and liked it a lot. I'll let you know :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home