Monday, June 13, 2005

MOTB...327

I've been pretty distracted with Tigger since we got back Saturday night but I thought I should update you on our progress. We had 7 dresses on our list before we headed back to St. Louis Saturday, and now there are 3 more. We drove all over the place. We shopped at the oldest bridal shop in St. Louis first [100 years in the biz...]but I could tell immediately "it" wasn't there. We then hit 5 more bridal shops before the day was over. She found several possibilities at "The Ultimate Bride" which I have always teased her about whenever we have driven past that store for years. [I always tell her she's going to be the ultimate bride...] But I think we're very close. I know two of the gowns bumped the others farther down the list which is progress.

This is so much fun. Exhausting. But fun.

We enjoyed a tasty dinner at Fuzio Universal Pasta. We shared their fuzio firecracker pork fusilli [ever get the chance, give it a go! We opted not to have the pesto mixed in, more heat that we can handle and it was wonderful without...] their chicken sausage penne and a Caesar salad. I enjoyed having a dinner for two with my baby girl, and the food was amazing. I. So. Love. Her.

There you have it. I did purchase a larger binder. What was I thinking? 10 months to go and the other was already bursting...should be good to go now...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

We just got the Maggie Sottero style "Capri" in a few days ago. It's now on display in the front of our store. Every time I look at it for some reason I think of Shawna... Not sure what styles you guys are picking, but you should definitely give this one a look...

11:00 PM  
Blogger ret said...

That is really pretty :) I printed it off for Sha to see...thanks! She's tried on several Maggie's...but not that one as yet...gorgeous dress for sure...

12:35 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

We've got it down here in a sz. 10... Ivory with blush accents... gorgeous! Maybe you need to schedule a Carbondale trip??? :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger sara said...

So anxious to see which one she is going to pick. No matter what though...she will be breathtaking and probably one of the most beautiful brides I will ever see in my lifetime! Love her:)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home