Friday, June 10, 2005

MOTB... Day 330

It's back to the gown hunt tomorrow. Sha & I leave early in the morning for St. Louis. We're going to the oldest bridal shop in St. Louis just for grins, smack down town, love it. Then we're headed to at least two other shops. We have several pages marked in catalogs and several from the internet so hopefully she'll be able to find them tomorrow. I have no idea if we'll locate "the one" tomorrow or not, but I so enjoy the pursuit.

Other than that we really haven't done a whole lot recently. Maybe choosing a dress will get us rolling once again in the direction of attendants dresses, tuxes, flowers, decorations, invitations...the whole nine yards. There are certainly plenty of decisions begging for our attention so no doubt we need to get moving again.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow with my baby. [John and Tyler are taking advantage of her absence to play a little golf and spend some time together before Tyler heads off for his summer of LCC camp teams.]That will make for two days in one week I've had Sha all to myself. Glory. My cup overfloweth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home