Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Well. 6:30 came and went which means Sha & I did not get our walk in this morning. Actually, we haven't gotten any walks in that started that early. I know. Half the day is gone when we sleep till 7:30 but I just don't think I have it in me or every really did. My girl is nocturnal too. Always has been. It isn't a salvation issue so I'm not "gonna lose any sleep over it" for sure...

I do however have a load of laundry in, fed the moaning-please-feed-me-I-haven't-eaten-in-hours-and-I-won't-stop-moaning-till-you-get-up -cat and I have Shawna's lunch packed and her breakfast waiting. [Today she'll be surprised: smiley spaghettios, her favorite. Makes for nice afternoon breath...]

I start a new study this morning. Kay Arthur, I believe. Never read her before but we'll give it a go. And I better scoot. Not sure what the weather person has predicted for our Wednesday, but it never did rain last night. There were some major power issues going on though...lots of snap, crackle, pop and blinking appliances. Including Kev's electric alarm clock, which we are going to replace. To be sound asleep and wakened to the rapid clicking of him trying to reset it in the dark...over, and over, and...love you babe...we are just getting a battery operated clock for you. Soon.

Have a great day all. If you know my Aunt Liz...it's her birthday today.

ba-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home