Thursday, July 28, 2005

and that's a wrap...

Somewhere this week I lost a day. Don't know where exactly it went, but today is supposed to be Wednesday by my internal/mental calendar. And that's with Prolief in my system. Anyhoo, tomorrow, Friday, I B draggin' my butt out of bed to meet dad for breakfast at 7:00 before we go.......................fishing :)

Yup. Trip #2.

He asked if I do weeds. Do I ever :) How do you think I lost that day...It should be nice out tomorrow morning and we'll have a great time...drowning worms I think he says. The Place had ribs again today for lunch so that's when he caught me up to speed on his goldfish pond. [BTW, he laughed out loud on the phone when I read him my poem. Said he couldn't have done better himself. Lol.]

Gonna chunky dunk with Kev here in a minute or two and catch up on his day. Sounds like it was a busy one.

Say a prayer or two throughout the evening for fuel....always something new that God of ours manages to do every Thursday night...

ba-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home