Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Seldom are things as good as they seem. I should know because I'm a marketers dream come true. Paste "new" on the front, it's a done deal. However, one recent purchase has if not changed my life, certainly perked up my morning. It slid past my knees like hot fudge down a scoop of handmade vanilla ice cream. [I would have used some clever illustration naming a winter Olympic hopeful skimming the hillside but haven't a clue who that might be.] This little baby handled both legs and underarms in record speed sans the usual nicks of a brand new razor and did it with such grace and agility I had to test the skin to see if it was actually getting down to business. Let me tell you my new pink Schick Quattro is all that and more. I. am. in. love. Even stuck my leg out my car window for my sister to feel my silky smooth shins. Something I might add I wouldn't have been agile enough to pull off a few months ago. Yea, me. So there you have it. Now if you'll excuse me, me and the razor are out to catch a schick flick. Oh, that was painful. Sorry.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mollet Family said...

Its hard to find that relationship with a good razor--I've had the same one for probably 7 years and they're starting not to sell the refills for it--what will I do...maybe try this miracle razor that you speak of :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I have it... I love it too! Ya'll should really give this one a whirl... you won't be disappointed :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger ret said...

Telling you. It will rock your world. And then some...

3:32 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Okay... You have me convinced. I hate the razor that I use....So I am guilty of using Pete's Mach3 ALL the time.....He gets so pissed when he finds out. Maybe now that he knows about this one he might just have to buy it for me for Valentines Day...how romantic!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I used to use Chad's too... there's just something about the "man's razor" they just work better. However... I haven't used it since :) and Laura... it would be a great Valentine's Day present... who needs chocolate and roses anyway!! :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home