Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Maybe you remember my brain fart in the finishing stages of my 2006 holiday season decorating. Spending way too much time trying to figure out why a brand new set of lights wouldn't work? Realizing at last they weren't plugged in? (As well as my search for a treeskirt that was already under the tree...) Well, this morning I spent way too much time trying to find the match to a favorite pair of earrings I had lazily left on my bathroom sink instead of putting away. I lifted products. I looked in drawers. I crawled on the floor and ran my fingers over the rugs. For time sake I gave up and started blow-drying my hair. While doing so, I was still looking at the area from different perspectives hoping to catch a glimpse of it hiding somewhere. And then I looked in the mirror.

I never thought to check my ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home