Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ana...

For anyone who cares I've made it a month with my sorry looking natural nails. There have been moments. They should have support groups for people who go cold turkey. Acrylic nails anonymous or something. If I could just quit picking at them. Right now 5 have a smidgeon of white tip on the ends...the others, sad. Very sad. But I am hanging in there. I could actually play some Haydn the other day without the clicking handicapping the glorious runs at the end. And sitting here typing, much easier. Anyhoo, it's a big deal in my Barbie world as is the Nivea sun tinted moisturizer I've thus far traded for my bouts at Tanning Unlimited. I'm trying. I really am. I would love to fry on a raft in my backyard all day but I'm even trying to limit myself there as well. Baby Barbie steps. Baby steps.

Well, headed in to rehearsal here in a minute. Not playing this weekend but we're breaking in a couple new people in training for Macomb tonight and over the weekend. They're great people. Looking forward to having them along for the ride.

Later taters...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:) The song "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world" comes to mind.

Take a swim for me!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home