Tuesday, February 05, 2008

2 things I never dreamed I'd see...

1. Kevin, my Kevin, at the opposite end of the puppy store holding one puppy after another. And talking to them. For well over an hour. At his suggestion...

2. A folded piece of note paper from the JK Creative Art Dept. with the following check-list:
  1. Carrying bag
  2. Crate
  3. CageĀ 
  4. Water bowl
  5. Sleeping pillow
  6. Puppy wipes
  7. Puppy clothes
  8. Door gates
You saw it here: Aliens are as real as you and I, and one of them has abducted my grumpy husband and stuffed him with polyfill.

5 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

Perhaps due to the "dual action cleansing" he is no longer filled with ****, but puppylove! ;)

9:06 AM  
Blogger sara said...

they all come around sooner or later. you just have to let them think that it was "his idea" to get a puppy. then, you just smile and nod and say "honey, what a great idea!"

:)love you

4:45 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Deby: That was funny.

Sara: Married only a month and you've got it down already!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger sara said...

I've had some pretty good mentors...what can I say!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger ret said...

Lol. Looking at that picture of the two of you...your mentors should hire out :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home