Friday, April 08, 2005

Today

Today Veronica and I will take my Aunt Liz to Hannibal for Shawna to give her a perm and cut. I think we'll get her a manicure and facial ta boot. I'm really looking forward to it. The sun is glorious, and I have this expectation that it's just going to be a week that ends really well. The pieces that fell together since Saturday have God all over them and I'm excited about what He's up to. Have a great day and much love to all.

PS. Add Zicam to the Bag Balm and Oxy Clean list. Twice in last two weeks I have felt a doozy of a cold coming on and though the first couple tablets gave me the heebies...it seems to work. You rock, Pam.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Think Sha could give me cornrows when I come back for John and Jess' wedding? That would be awesome! Pieces falling together eh? I'm intigued.

8:46 PM  
Blogger ret said...

That would be one funny picture. Laughing just to think about it. And yes...pieces inside more than anything but a few on the outside for sure. You read the pop up on your link???

8:54 PM  
Blogger deby said...

dear future mowing queen - out of 10 fingernails - four no longer are, with two more on their way out. It is only week three into mowing.

did you enjoy your day with the girls?

8:35 AM  
Blogger ret said...

:) I did. Shawna did a great job on Aunt Liz's hair although she opted not to have any further pampering done. We had a lovely lunch at Fiddlestix and hit a couple stores to boot. Good day.

And I'm sorry about the nails...I'll have to think this through....

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home