Saturday, September 10, 2005

return to skinny me...

We did it. Got our little black pouches just full to the brim with nearly every calorie known to man listed in degrees of don't eat that. But Kevin and I are in this together and so far so good. Wasn't too bad all said and done and the end result will be mahvelous to be sure. I'm just thinking this will be a great thing for both of us in many ways. So it's a start. Check with me mid-week and see if I've the same optimism...

My Tigger had another spell overnight. She's limp and weak. I had to leave her all alone today but she's still here, just not able to walk and when she tries she just falls down where she is. Found her this morning with her little face in her water bowl, hunkered over. Ah. Hopefully, she'll bounce back again until one of these episodes is just too much for the little tyke.

I played. And I wasn't nervous...at all. Huge hugs for the prayers. I was a little overwhelmed with the number of songs we crammed into the rehearsal and didn't feel completely comfortable, but it went well. Actually, it was a really awesome worship time Neal put together for us to enjoy and experience, so I had a great time. Should scoot here soon and get some sleep. First Sunday in FOREVER I've had to be up with the birds. Or at least the late risers of the fowl kingdom. Tell me how we did this before???

Have a glorious Sunday and remember the youngin's have their SHOUTfest audition tomorrow afternoon at 3:00. I heard the two they've decided to use this morning and they are really good...really, really good. Depends what they're looking for I guess. My baby doesn't get to use her pipes but she wails on her violin.

Nighty nite. Gonna go dream of an ice cream sundae...


2 Comments:

Blogger ret said...

Ginny, that was just the sweetest thing to write. And I understand. Actually, there are several of us who truly "get" what you mean and we all have felt and still sometimes feel the same way and are finding our way through this stage by stage. I miss it too. Always will a bit, but wouldn't go back. Not now. I love you. More good stuff on the way, promise :) Thanks...

11:28 PM  
Blogger ret said...

My fruit of the Spirit all go down rather easily until I try to digest humility and self-control. Heart burn for sure. And moderation is a good thing and as Kevin is always chiding me about...glad to hear you're having some success and your mom has really done well...

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home