Tuesday, September 06, 2005

what I know for sure...

  • that my blog gets hundreds more hits when I write about things people wish I'd stop writing about
  • that my nerves are alive and well...especially when playing/singing for the first wedding ever of a Nobis nephew or niece especially after a 9 month 'sabbatical'
  • that Tommy and Whitney make a perfect couple
  • that the recurring theme of self-absorption is getting through layer by stubborn layer
  • that I will be fat in May if I don't do something now
  • that the new addition to the church I don't write about anymore is really nice and huge
  • that I love all my nieces and nephews. a lot.
  • that I love my little girl and my son to be even more.
  • that it was really good to see Tyler, Jennie, Sara, Gil, Angie [happy birthday!], Ryan, Matt, Edwin, Erin & Becca Boo over the weekend, if only briefly
  • that I love compliments: even if they are delivered from liquor laden lips
  • that I have a lot to do for this wedding
  • that this promises to be a great autumn
  • that Kevin is home for lunch and I need to scoot

later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Glad things went well this weekend... and I'm still loving your posts :)

Just had lunch with Laura again... it's really nice to be back in her company...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hey Ret, I thought it was a great wedding, and it was good to play music with you again! ...even if I didn't make the "nice to see again" list ;) just kidding. Thanks for all the encouraging comments, it's awesome to know there are some who understand what I'm feeling.
grace & peace

4:35 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Thanks y'all. And Ryan. You are too on there...

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes Loretta, congratulations.

Life insurance

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

What I know for sure...

I am way bummed when I come to Ret's blog and there's not an update :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

haha.. it was nice to se you too ;)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home